Saturday, April 2, 2011

Compromising Job Decisions

Today I decided to stop complaining about my Job. It's not my favorite place to be and everyday when I get up to go there I'm angry and when I leave I have the same feeling; It's getting really bad. I was talking to a friend/co-worker and told her that if I complain and or vent she's allowed to hit me. I told her it's sad but I'm seriously considering looking into jobs that pay less money just so that I don't have to be so upset anymore. 

I know that there is no guarantee that the next job is going to be any better. It's just that I'm to that point where my present environment is not healthy for me mentally or physically. I know that typically when someone is looking into another job they look for something that pays more not less. However I'm at a point where I don't know what I really want to do, however I know that not being at peace with myself or my current situation is not a good thing.

I wonder if other people consider going to lesser paying jobs just to get away from their current jobs stressful environment?

No comments:

Post a Comment