Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ebay

So last month, I attended the Philadelphia Pen show. While there I spent some time at Susan Wirth's table. Ok so I spent pretty much all of Friday sitting there trying out different pens. I purchased two pens; one is Japanese and the other is a Esterbrook with a Osmiroid Sketch nib. I was and still am very happy with my purchases. I came home and hopped right away onto ebay searching for more Osmiroid nibs to put into my Esterbrook. my first purchase. (Not first Ebay purchase ever. Just first Osmiroid purchase.)  Was a left hand set of Osmiroid nibs. I paid for them right away. It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from the seller. It says that they would be delivered anywhere form 2/8-2/22 .  Since then I have won two other sets of Osmiroid nibs off of ebay. Both sets now reside in my house. My question is should I contact the seller before the last date the nibs should arrive or wait until the last day and then make contact. It is bothersome to me because the second seller emailed me to let my know the nibs where in the mail and the third one had the mailed icon show on ebay. I'm just becoming worried about whether or not my nibs are going to come anytime soon or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment