Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yeah so..

My lack of posting is all do to lack of time spent reading or doing anything of any type of interesting. (<-Run on sentence I know) So my world last week was hospitals, home and work. This week Ma Dukes is home so it's home and work.
I wanted to go to the NYC pen show which starts tomorrow. I was think of stopping by it on saturday. However it all depends on how she's doing that morning.
This is my life now. I was so going to work on changing my life perceptions and figuring out what I wanted to do most in life. However this blog seems to be more of a dud due to lack of prolific post or any post at all. Ish happens in life it's all a matter of how we deal with it. Anger gets us no where fast and I have learned that in the past week during all this. Staying calm and collected and never loosing your cool( <-Really who does that). It's ok to cry; I have learned. People get tears and stay clear of anger. It's when your life seems to be falling apart you find out who is really there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment